These are so simple and quick to make, not mention amazingly delicious. The perfect combination of sweet and salt to tantalise your taste buds.
1 Packet of Cure & Simple smoked streaky bacon
100g self raising flour
60g Caster Sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 egg shell of cold water
150ml semi skimmed milk
Salted butter for frying
What you do;
- Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Whisk thoroughly
- Warm 2 frying pans over a medium heat and add a small amount of butter in one pan, the other is for the bacon
- When the butter has melted and is slightly bubbling, gently pour in the required amount of batter, we would suggest the size of a saucer and add the rashers to the other pan and cook until golden and crispy
- Leave the pancakes to cook for a good couple of minutes, then flip them over and leave for another couple of minutes until golden on both sides
Arrange the pancakes into a towers of 4 and place the bacon on top. Drizzle the maple syrup over your creation and enjoy!