As it’s nearing Valentine’s day, how about making that special person in your life a bouquet of bacon roses. What better way to show how much you care by combing the glorious aroma of bacon in edible form.
What you will need
A packet of Cure & Simple streaky bacon
What you do
- Preheat your oven to 180 C , 350 F, Gas Mark 4
- Gently roll up a strip of streaky bacon to resemble a rose bud and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Repeat as many times as you’d like
- Place some grease proof paper onto a baking tray and spread out the rose buds
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 15 mins until nice and golden
- Remove and allow to cool
When the bacon rose buds have cooled sufficiently for you to handle, remove the cocktail sticks, you can reuse them as stems, but, if you have them, wooden skewers work better as they are longer. Simply arrange your buds into a bunch and sit back and await the praise for your effort.
To get your loved one some bacon this Valentine’s day just follow this link.https://www.cureandsimple.com/buy-a-gift